DEVELOPMENT TEAM | NOVI SAD | IN-OFFICE
The Webmaster serves as the primary contact for all aspects of the organizations website(s), handling a range of responsibilities that may include web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
If you are passionate about your work, proactive, happy to tackle challenges and work with young people – we are looking for you.
• Determining client website needs and requirements.
• Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites
• Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
• Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
• Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
• Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
• Maintains and documents ownership of companys internet domains.
• Assists employees with use of company websites through one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
• Design and code new and existing site(s) and web pages.
• Develops, implements, and maintains e-commerce applications in collaboration with the organizations retail operations, sales, marketing, and related departments.
• Create, support, manage and maintain static, dynamic and downloadable website content and images.
• Create and manage e-newsletters; may assist with social media as needed.
• Respond to and resolve web-related requests.
• Computer science skills
• English writing and speaking fluently
• Good time management and self – organization skill
• Clear and healthy verbal communication
• Professionalism and good manners
• Positive attitude
• Ambition to learn
Nice to have:
• Technical support / troubleshooting issues
• Website maintenance / theme and plugins update
• Hosting settings, domain and migration process knowledge
• Understanding of basic PHP settings on server, basic MySQL knowledge
• BuddyBoss, LearnDash, WooCommerce and their addons setup
• Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Basic understanding of SEO
• To work on a remarkable project.
• To work in a young collective.
• Opportunity to improve your knowledge and learn from others.
• Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
• A salary that is in line with the experience of the applicant.
• Flexibility in terms of days off.